Saturday, June 26, 2010

my 11th bday


HAPPIE BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE!!!!!
25.6.2010



the day before ,packing the goodie bags.

Below : small cake and goddie bags




me and my teacher



my beloved papa
my BFF

proudly present my mj cake.million thanx to auntie mis for making this special cake for me.




my classmates help bring all the goods into the classroom



my class teacher helps to distributed all the food.



dugg in , friends..... bismillah.....enjoyed your food.


thank to my parents , you both are great. thanks ma and pa.

Thanks to my school that allowed me to hold the ceremony at the school especially to my class teacher . Puan
To all my freind hope you all have a great day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly acknowledge

All original photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Fitri, Iqmal and Azrai and may not be used, copied or transmitted without either individual's consent.