Saturday, July 24, 2010

mj glove

original mj's glove


since mama and papa cannot affort to buy me a michael jackson glove,I've decided to invent my own glove. So I went to the book shop nearby abang fitri tuisyen centre and bought plain white glove and a pack of sequins.not to forget uhu glue. it's a very simple project even little toddlers can do it. but of course i'm proud of myself.I do have brilliant idea. and it's surely a big save for my parents. they'll love it coz it only cost them a few bucks.hahahaha......

first step : just glue all the sequins on the glove.


i cant wait to finish it. I'm going to dance to the beat with my new mj's glove.jelous....well, you should.....hahahahaha



Wallah.it's done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly acknowledge

All original photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Fitri, Iqmal and Azrai and may not be used, copied or transmitted without either individual's consent.