Wednesday, September 14, 2011

words to ponder

Here are some words to ponder from my dearest family for my coming UPSR.

I don’t think I ever studied properly for UPSR. I did went for extra Malay classes cause my penulisan writing has been embarrassing from a very young age :| , to bad for MALAY student but i do believe in myself.  i dont think i revised much. i only started studying very hard starts form July onwards,so i really need those words to boost up my confident level.
BUT i think the key is to not panic.



Atuk
Mak su
Acik
Amirul
4 yrs old Hasib
Hakim
Azrai
Kak Ngah
7 months old - Humaira (written by her mother)
Fitri
Cik Farid
Wan
Mu tuisyen Teacher : Cikgu Ashraf
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly acknowledge

All original photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Fitri, Iqmal and Azrai and may not be used, copied or transmitted without either individual's consent.