Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Day we Skated

My first ice skating experience. hmmmm what do I learnt nope what do I know more about myself - I'm great at  balancing. I can master skating within 2 minutes, Without no theoretical knowledge in skating at all. Proud of myself, of course. my advice :-
 When you fall, get up.
Don't be afraid to take another step further. 
Don't think about falling again, but the progress you are making.
 
 

 
The Day Azrai Skated
I was on edged most of the time.hehehe Everyone seems to be having loads of fun and I was all psyched up because it was my first time skating.  Lucky, abang helped me......But later abang and the rest had a great time. They do laps and laps on the ring while leaving poor me behind .











 This was my first time skating and I looked like a pro.hahahaha



 Bye !!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly acknowledge

All original photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Fitri, Iqmal and Azrai and may not be used, copied or transmitted without either individual's consent.