Thursday, August 19, 2010

taska tmn Melawati

FAREWELL......
A very sad goodbye to our mama nursery centre in Taman melawati.she had sold the nursery coz she didn't have much time to handle it.Ahhh..... I'm gonna miss it, especially teacher Ct and teacher Asma.As for the kidz, I'll miss all the babies and toddlers there.Maybe because I didn't have any younger brother.Mama said 3 are enough.sometimes I do want a little sister/brother but no....coz I want Mama all by myself,no sharing.Hahaha

View for outside


activity corner and audio video corner cum playschool room

Baby room and toddler room

Library corner


me and the kidz
Teacher ct and teacher Asma
these pics was taken before the nursery operated.we are helping papa to assemble the rocking horse.

MISS all the memories here......
BYE.
Posted by : ajai

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly acknowledge

All original photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Fitri, Iqmal and Azrai and may not be used, copied or transmitted without either individual's consent.