Thursday, October 13, 2011

book sale

I just came back from the Big Bad Wolf book fair sales in MAEPS, Serdang.there will be free shuttle bus to carry you from the parking lot to the exhibition hall.I enjoyed to ride on a shuttle.



The aircond's wind rushed into our faces as we entered the already opened tinted glass doors and squealed at the sight of how spacious the place was. There were children running around, promoters promoting their products, focused readers running through as many synopsis as they can, and many gasps at the books' prices. I wanted to look through the whole place but I'm going to the children section first.
So glad we went on the second day as the stocks are surely depleted! Some of the remaining books are in bad shape now  ... mostly torn covers especially if it's the last few copies of a certain book.So I have to check properly before I choose one but there is a one counter where you can check the book before you buy it.
But it's sure worth buying.


I ended up with five boxes . It wasn't easy to sort out the books because I actually liked all of the books I picked.
Soooooo I bought them all.... :) BIG GRIN.......  If you’re thinking “How am I going to carry all those books and still walk!!??” Not to worry, they have storage stations. What you do is find the station, ask them for a box, then put your name and box there. They will give you a number and you just walk around with the number in you bag. 10 minutes later, if you’ve got more books, just go back to the same station and tell them your number, add on the books in the ‘storage’ Then you continue again, till you’re ready to check out and pay
Lots of staff on hand from the parking lot, to the entrance queue, inside the hall, at the cashier counter and even after payment to help you with your books to the tram (if you buy a little too much). Cashier counters fill a whole row at the back of the hall taking about 20 minutes to clear.

Spectacular job by Big Bad Wolf Books.




 
Anyway, I think I might need to get myself a book shelf because my already filled cupboard cannot handle anymore books. Ikea it is then!
Lets  headed home, papa
We went back for a second time but this time with Mak su Family and my second brother.







Below are some of the books that I bought.Only a few of them.....the rest malas nak amik gambar.














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly acknowledge

All original photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Fitri, Iqmal and Azrai and may not be used, copied or transmitted without either individual's consent.