Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rollerblading attempt #1

The resons being I bought rollerlade - Rollerblading is one of the few physical activities and a good
exercise but mostly I loved moving fast on my feet. My blades  were red and black and
had those fastening straps that snap closed.

Abang Firti also bought a pair, and we’re totally going to rollerblade together, hand in hand,
the sun beating down on our smiling faces, because we always follow through with the plans we
make for each other. huh....cam budak baik  je -the actuall facts - we always qurelling, fighting, boxing
and wrestling with each other.






One thing I like about myself is my desire to try new things.  The more new experiences you can work
into your life, the better you know yourself and the more closely you are acquainted with the world in
which you’re living. hmmmm i sound like my mama.....

posted by :azrai

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly acknowledge

All original photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Fitri, Iqmal and Azrai and may not be used, copied or transmitted without either individual's consent.